Hi Brad,

> Will the included MusicXML in Finale 2006 still be a "Dolet Lite"
> version only, or will it now be fully included? That is to say, in
> order to transfer entire contents of files (lyric, expressions, and
> all), will it still be necessary to purchase the full version of
> Dolet?

The Finale 2006 version will import MusicXML 1.1 files and export
MusicXML 1.0 files. This offers the greatest compatibility with older
versions of Finale, which would not be able to handle the new MusicXML
1.1 features. We've fixed the 2006 software so that compatibility
problem won't occur in the future if we release a MusicXML 1.2 format.

The full version of the Dolet plug-in will add MusicXML 1.1 export (with
improved formatting features) and batch translation.

Best regards,

Michael Good
Recordare LLC