At 10:29 AM 7/9/2005, you wrote:

> set its vertical position.  But I haven't figured out what that condition
> is.  In the meantime I have to position each fingering manually.

I cannot find anything better.

OK, there's a plug-in called Reposition text. I just tried it and it worked fine. There are a number of options in the plug-in, and it lined up the fingerings I entered in a way that looked right. And despite the "this action cannot be undone" warning, I Ctrl-Z'd back through it after I tried it and it undid just fine. I'm going to have to try that on other plug-ins, it may just be a safety feature to make people think twice.

Ken