At 09:41 PM 7/9/2005, you wrote:
---BIG PROBLEM: You cannot use more than one instance of an articulation on
a chord. So if there is a guitar chord for which I want to have two '0' to
show open strings Sibelius will not do it.

? sure it will. I'm working on a job right now for a violin cello duo. In a few places the composer asks for double stop open strings to be indicated by fingering - a parallel case to your need for two open guitar strings. Invoke the fingering text style, enter a 0 for open, hit Enter/return and enter another 0.

Ken