On 10 Jul 2005 at 15:33, Rocky Road wrote:

> PS: The huge discussion of Sibelius 4 here is the first time I've seen
> this list have more "hmmm interesting" rather than "not bad, but no
> dice" posts. I don't remember the tenor of potential Sibelius
> acceptance ever being as strong here before.

Seems to me that most of the "hmm, interesting" is coming from people
who already had experience with Sibelius, and/or who are mostly just
considering the dynamic parts, and not the program as a whole.

When I delved into it, I quickly determined that I couldn't switch to
Sibelius for a number of reasons, none of which had to do with the
classic Finale-user criticisms of Sibelius (i.e., restricts
formatting choices, or it can't do something Finale can do).