I've been away for a few days, receiving e-mails but not really reading any. Today I looked to see 457 messages in my "Finale List" folder. 243 of them are about Sibelius. It's no skin off my nose, since I'll delete 'em without further ado, but if "finale@shsu.edu" is going to be spending so much time on Sibelius, maybe it ought to be the composer we're talking about!

ng

Every time a new Finale or a new Sibelius is announced this happens, then it dies down. It will pass.

Same thing happens on the Logic mailing list. You should have seen when Apple bought logic and announced they were dropping the Windows version!

--

Rocky Road - in Oz

"Fleeing from the Cylon tyranny, the last Battlestar, Galactica, leads a ragtag, fugitive fleet, on a lonely quest, for a shining planet known as Earth."