Hi,

Boy am I going to make myself unpopular now.

I need help. I need to redesign my Ensemble's promotional material, and
I need to do it very soon. I wonder whether anyone on this list would be
happy to share some tips on how to design a (successful) folder/brochure
which can be sent to concert venues or the like, or may even be able to
share such a thing as PDF - obviously I don't want to copy it, I just
need some ideas on how to do it.

Please answer off-list, this is off-topic, and there is no need to
clutter the list with it.

For what it is worth, we are a chamber group on period instruments,
mainly doing late baroque to classical music for a variety of ensembles.

Thanks for any help,

Johannes

PS: If anyone has some contact addresses they would share and think may
have a chance, please go ahead! We are based in Germany, but I like
traveling!

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de