Okay, I seem to have started a tempest in a teapot here. I joined this list
serve a week ago. There were days when all I saw where lists of Sibelius
this and Sibelius that. As a newcomer I was beginning to believe this was a
Sibelius list and that I had joined the wrong one. I thought, okay, this is
a general music software discussion site. Then Michael Lawler and Ken Folwer
complained and I realized what was wrong.

In peace.

Ron

Ron, its just the timing of when you joined. New Sibelius or New Finale - it always peaks up then gets back to business. Just cruise back for a bit and it will die down and go back to normal.

--

Rocky Road - in Oz

"Fleeing from the Cylon tyranny, the last Battlestar, Galactica, leads a ragtag, fugitive fleet, on a lonely quest, for a shining planet known as Earth."