I'm formatting a part that is from a score based on a template I've
used before. I'm having a problem in that when I hit Ctrl-U to update
layout, the locked systems are coming unlocked on that page, and
everything is reflowing back to the layout that was wrong that I had
locked systems to correct.

How did Ctrl-U get set to override locked systems? I have browsed
through the menus and can't find any such setting.

I know for a fact that it doesn't usually work that way -- it would
be ridiculous if it did!

All non-quoted content (c) David W. Fenton, all rights reserved