And again, I say, Amen!!

Dean
On Jul 16, 2005, at 9:19 AM, Technoid wrote:

On 7/15/05, Darcy James Argue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 15 Jul 2005, at 4:21 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:

I'm really having a great deal of trouble trying to figure out what you
saw in the above that you felt justified your lashing out at Phil.

This is, frankly, a bit of a habit with you, David. I'm asking you
nicely to please try to keep the gratuitous insults and personal
attacks in check.  It's one thing if somebody flames you first (like
the very rude complaints about the Sibelius thread), but no reasonable
person could possibly interpret Phil's post as a personal attack.

Amen!

As a newly diagnosed diabetic, self denial is now my ally, exercise my master.

Dean M. Estabrook

Retired Church Musician
Composer, Arranger
Adjudicator