On Jul 13, 2005, at 3:51 AM, dhbailey wrote:

I don't think Finale is easy to use without a mouse, so I'm not sure where your comment about hoping Sibelius being easy to use without a mouse comes from.

We were talking about Speedy entry with qwerty. I use the mouse a lot when tweaking layout, etc., but I enter all the music with pretty much zero mousing. That's what I like about Speedy qwerty. Back when I was active (haven't done much Finale at all lately...), I'd type for pages without a mouse, never looking at the keyboard, and barely even looking at the screen. It's like touch-typing. That's why I love Speedy qwerty.

mdl