A-NO-NE Music schrieb:

I will try your suggestion soon, but I wanted to make sure one thing.  I
am using:
<http://www.garritan.com/support/GPOKeySwitches.lib>
Is this the correct one?

Also tried this:
<http://www.garritan.com/support/KeyswitchExpressions.mus.zip>
Which is a Finale file that doesn't open.  Finale Error ID -12.

I believe the two are actually effectively the same, once as a library, once as a doc with the same library.

Are you sure it is a Finale error? I have a feeling it may be a permissions problem, which I also had after I unpacked this file. I think I eventually used Stuffit Expander 9 to unpack it and all was well.

I still think you must have downloaded a special updater, that wasn't supposed to be there. I never got the message about 2k6, and I have not got any notation options, although I have got the June 16th update.

Johannes
Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com