Yeah, I think I'll hold off until I hear a little more from other users, esp. any Panther types, if it should arise.

Thanks,

Dean

On Jul 28, 2005, at 12:10 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

On Jul 28, 2005, at 1:48 PM, Dean M. Estabrook wrote:

I run OS 10.3.9 ... is that Tiger or Panther, or House Cat, or which animal? I can't remember which?

That's Panther. Same as me, so we MIGHT be safe, I dunno.

So far, the only Mac users reporting problems are Tiger (10.4) users, but that might change.

Christopher

As a newly diagnosed diabetic, self denial is now my ally, exercise my master.

Dean M. Estabrook

Retired Church Musician
Composer, Arranger
Adjudicator