From: Randolph Peters
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 11:07 AM
To: MacSupport
Subject: RE: Finale 2006 doesn't see Symphonic Choirs

Dear Gary,

Thanks for checking into the SC situation, but there are several
problems right now with your solution. The current version of Kontakt
2.02 has a bug where it can't load instruments from other NI packages
(such as GPO and SC). Reverting to an earlier version of Kontakt has
other bugs that make the playing of GPO and SC instruments go out of
tune. Secondly, the SC package has a number of features that are not
accessed with Kontakt 2. (WordBuilder, where the choirs can actually
sing words is one of the more astonishing features.)

The SC AU component is in the same folder as the Finale GPO, Kontakt
2 and GPO AU components and should therefore work. It works in
Performer. The real solution would be to get Finale to see it and not
have to use workarounds.

Please try again to see if this can be fixed.

Best,
Randolph Peters