Look, thats all well and nice, but I still stand by what I said. I don't think Windows XP has any problems at all with a drive that one can buy third party.

You can talk the tech talk, but who cares? So what if you do it for a living? How many of us are NOT going to use the default setup?

See, YOU might not be. Great. Good for you. But to go around saying that there would be problems? That is stupid. 99% of the users out there are NOT going to do anything but the default setup.


David W. Fenton wrote:

Um, I support PC users for a living. I see a *lot* more PCs than any of you who aren't doing the same thing will do, of different makes, models and levels of performance.


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to