On 01 Aug 2005, at 11:42 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

Andrew Stiller schrieb:
So what happens if I've got a part that goes down to Bb (as some do)?

Well, I cannot tell you about such Flute parts, but I have a piece with a cello part that goes down to A (well, it's a French Bass de violon) below the normal C. With the normal, non-notation version of GPO it's a nightmare, because this triggers the trill, and for the rest of the piece all bass notes are trills. Very funny.

However, I am assuming that the notation version won't have that problem, though I haven't tried it (I am currently on a modem line and can't possibliy download the newest GPO patch from here).

You are correct. The unified keyswitches are all well out of the way. They all begin on the C two octaves below the lowest C on the piano.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY