Dean M. Estabrook / 2005/08/06 / 01:46 PM wrote:

>You inserted a blank CD. Choose an action from the popup menu or
>click ignore.
>
>Actions Include:
>Open Folder
>Open iTunes
>Open disk utility
>open another application
>
>And there is a box to click for
>Make this action the default
>
>So, if that disk can be used for backing  up, say, a Fin folder,
>what path does one take?

Finder, which should be one of the options you might missed.
By the way, like David said, I too highly discourage the use of CDRW.
In order to be re-writable, the data also needs to be burnt lighter,
which makes it somewhat unreliable.

I do against wasting CD media which material is environment hazardous,
but I am planning to create a Christmas tree out of them just like
Columbian president did :-)

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>