On 12 Aug 2005 at 1:06, Simon Troup wrote:

> > Does anyone think that's a good idea?
> >
> > Anyone?
>
> Doesn't affect us, it's your problem. Take it up with the list owner
> and let's move onto something more interesting - we're all agreed
> about quoting aren't we.

Well, given how much difficulty there was in getting the list owner
to change the Reply-To from the poster to the list, I don't see much
point. On that one, there was generalized agreement among list
subscribers, but it dragged on for months before the list owner made
the change.

And, yes, that's public criticism of the list owner, who seems to me
to not pay much attention to the mechanics of running the list,
probably because has much more important things to do.