On Aug 15, 2005, at 2:00 AM, John Howell wrote:

This is such a dumb question, I can't believe that I'm asking it, but I'm stuck!

Mac OS 10.3.9

How the heck to I delete a sticky note? Once I create it, it seems to be immortal!!! It does not respond to the Delete key, and there is no Delete option in File or Edit.

John

You're talking about the ones that come with OSX? You click on the upper left-most button in the title bar (if you could say it IS a title bar, as it has nothing in it except this close button and the stacking triangle on the right side) or hit cmd-W which is the system-wide keyboard shortcut for closing windows.

Christopher