On 15 Aug 2005, at 22:23, Robert Patterson wrote:
While I appreciate the plug, and while I believe my Mass Copy plugin is superior to native Finale's copying capabilities, I'm not sure I agree with the assertion that MacFin2006 cannot copy meas attached smart shapes between docs. Has anyone else confirmed this? When I was testing with Fin06 I didn't have any trouble.

What's more likely is that you have a filter set up that you've forgotten about. Remember what I said about the need for a Copy Everything menu item? I think you just got bit.

I just copied a score from FinMac 2005 into 2006 using copy/paste (no filters set in Mass Edit). All hairpins were lost.
As Steve said, Robert Patterson's Mass Copy plugin solves it.

John