Johannes Gebauer wrote:

Page Numbers are no problem (the point is that it's going to be two
volumes). Measure numbers are a problem, but not that difficult to fix.
There are no MM-rests (just organ music, no parts).

Out of curiosity: I can't understand the Multi-measure rests problem, what about them?

It wasn't clear how you were dividing the file (or why -- maybe that was clear and I just missed it) and my thought was that if you were simply dividing a large file into two smaller ones, if it were a single work there might have been multi-measure rests in some of the parts that might get broken.

Other than that, and especially from this message, they wouldn't be a problem.

--
David H. Bailey