Christopher Smith / 2005/08/22 / 04:16 PM wrote:

>I never use chord playback, so that particular lack in the chord lib
>importation never showed up for me, but I don't doubt that it is true.
>I don't know where those settings are stored, so I can't help you.

I don't use playback too, but I just can't stand how Finale spells chord
name, i.e., minor have to be minus sign for me since that's the only way
to avoid mistake on sight reading sessions, and I like minus sign to be
Courier.  I also depend on MIDI chord entry with specific voicings for
specific chord names.  This is essential to my workflow.

>I manually change the page size and title settings (though I just
>learned that the defaults are stored in the pagesizes.txt document
>inside the Component Files folder; this file is referred to every time
>new pages are created, such as when extracting parts.)

My problem is Text blocks on the Page Layout, i.e., Title with this font
and that size, etc, those which can not be stored in Document Option.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>