Hi folks,

My apologies if this has already been covered.

I'm on FinMac2004c. Just upgraded to a Mac Mini G4
1Ghz from a Power Mac G4 733Mhz.

After transferring files and applications
automatically duting the start-up of the new computer,
I was able to open Finale successfully. However
tonight, the default music font (Maestro Wide) is
nowhere to be found. I can't currently find my 2004
installer disc, so reinstalling isn't an option.

I did boot up my old computer in target disk mode and
re-transfered the missing fonts and suitcases. This
didn't work either.

EPS files created with those missing fonts do work
properly, so they're on my computer somewhere and
Finale just can't see them, right?

Any suggestions? Help!

Thanks

Ryan