Of course it works in a pdf created with Finale 2006, but we are talking about eps, which is what I need. The publisher I work for use a workflow that would be impossible to recreate with a pdf file and we, as most publishing houses I guess, need eps to have more flexibility with DTP softwares. That is precisely why we still use Finale 2003 as a primary engraving tools, although I greatly miss all the enhancements made since then.

Thanks anyway Harold,

Éric Dussault