At 01:33 PM 8/27/2005, Henry E. Howey wrote:
>I hope the fix he has so kindly suggested will do the job. This list is
>almost 15 years old, and we're in the third or fourth v ersion of the
>server software.

Henry, if this message was sent after you made the first change I suggested, then I think you need to also make the other one I alluded to as well: set reply_to_address to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Also, all of you have my email. When a problem arises, please ALSO drop me
>a note as well;-)

With all due respect, I did email you directly about this two weeks ago, and I also emailed you directly at that time about John McGann's misbehaving autoresponder.

Aaron.