Hi Brad,

I'd bet that APE is causing the symptoms you were describing. I was also using ClearDock and had to remove it. So, get rid of Clear Dock and the APE manager all together and see if things get better.

Here is an alternative you can try....$8.00 Sharware/Donationware. I believe it is Applescript based instead of APE.

http://www.freerangemac.com/TransparentDock2.html

Have a good weekend!

Best,

Karen

I do run APE, but ClearDock is the only Haxie I run in it. If there's
any other way to completely remove that annoying semi-transparent
rectangle behind the Dock icons I'll use that, though. Do you know of
any?