Michael Good / 2005/09/01 / 10:06 PM wrote:

>Finale 2006 is still not Unicode, but it is *not* limited to the Western
>European characters in Cp1252 / MacRoman. Finale supports many different
>scripts, including double-byte characters for Japanese and other languages.

Well,
Title, Composer, Copyright are linked from file info, and this is where
non ASCII gets corrupted.  I was going to ask about this feature.  It's
a great feature, but is there any way you could edit on the page so it
will throw the data to File Info instead, which then reflects to the 2nd
pages on when pages are added?  I can't find this in the manual.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>