Hey all,

I see that Tiger now offers a Booklet Printing option
in the pull down menus of the print dialogue. Has
anyone used this yet? Is there an advantage to using
this over than the "old fashioned" way of the Finale
2-up printing? For those of you who have made booklets
in Finale, you know it can be a pain to make sure all
the settings are correct. I guess this feature a good
thing since it would be available in all programs now,
right? Right?

I'd be interested in hearing your experiences with it.
I'm gonna try it out this weekend, but if anyone has
any warnings, things to watch out for, etc., please
let me know!

Ryan