It depends on which version of Finale you are using. I believe since Enhanced tuplets came into the works you can simply right click (control+click on Mac) the tuplet handle and choose flip and all brackets angles will automatically change. I believe this only works for 2004 and newer.

Please correct if I typed a wrong version number.

J. Scott Jones
Band/Orchestra Director/Freelance Trumpet Player-Teacher/Music Engraver