Le 05-09-09 à 09:14, Fisher, Allen a écrit :

Line spacing shows up fine for me. Finale 2006, 10.4, G5 Single.

It shows up fine in the menu, but when you click on it, or type in the shortcut, the dialog box fail to appear.
I'm also on 10.4 but Dual G5.
Both computer I installed Finale 2006 on display the same problem.

Are you running any Audio Units other than FinGPO?

No. Do you mean Finale 2006 being set to playback using another AU than GPO? I have the Symphonic JamPack for GarageBand but have made no attempt to use it with Finale 2006. Not even sure it's possible.

Éric Dussault