I'm experiencing this annoying behaviours in Finale 2006 (Windows XP P4
2GHz):

By default, new files include one defined region (from m. 1 to 999). I've
selected to display defined measure numbers at Program Options -> View, and
in past versions it always worked fine, displaying a combination of two
numbers (A:B) showing region and number, or a single number with a # sign,
when there was no region definition for that measure. In WinFin2006,
instead, when I define a second region (or more), then every measure number
displays with the # in front. I can navigate into a desired measure typing
in A:B combination, but the display is still the same (#A way)

Besides, it's been a great idea for sure to have the chance not to include
some measures in the numbering system in a region (Measure Attributes ->
Include in Measure Numbering check box), but, why can't this be set for a
whole selected region? If you have several cadenza (or similar) measure you
want to hide from numbering (that's my case), you have to select each,
right-click, select Edit Measure Attributes, and click the appropriate check
box, for every single measure!!!!

I hope someone could replicate these behaviours and confirm these are new
bugs.

Rafael Junchaya