On Sep 13, 2005, at 6:02 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Chris,

Does this have anything to do with the fact that Finale wants to use the page setup of the default file you are using at the moment?

Don't know if this is part of the issue, but I'm just reminding you of this in case, like me, your memory is good for modeling Emmenthaler cheese.

Heh, heh, yes my memory has holes at times!

But the odd thing is, I was able to get to work for a short time. Then it stopped remembering, only to start remembering later when I didn't want it to.

Christopher