On 14.09.2005 14:13 Uhr Morris Inouye wrote:
 (for all of you whose dog ate your old manuals).

Well, he didn't eat the Finale manuals, although he did attempt to eat an old Brockhaus Dictionary. Or perhaps he was trying to read it.

But today we were rehearsing with my ensemble, and one of the scores has an enormous Newfoundland dog footprint on the music. I am wondering whether he was trying to turn the page, or perhaps he just wanted to point out some interesting section in the development section. Or perhaps he didn't like the music, or did he want to correct it?

When he was little he had a particular interest in TV remote controls. Always brought them out into the garden and tried to eat the buttons. Now he obviously prefers some more cultivated entertainment and reads scores.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de