On 9/17/05, Owain Sutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Christopher Smith wrote:
>
>> Hmm, must be a PC thing. There's no Edit toolbar I can find on my
>> Mac version (2005)
>
> Another Mac user could perhaps confirm this....but (I think) the
> Edit toolbar is one of those which is permanently displayed in the
> default 2005 PC install.

I have used both Win and Mac versions, and FinMac has never been able
to display the toolbars which are merely duplications of program
menus. This, however, is mostly because of the window layout of Mac
vs. Win... Windows has a "shell" Multiple Document Interface window
into which files can be opened (and onto which toolbars can be
docked), while the Mac's Finale windows each show only one document
and the available toolbars all float. The only toolbars that exist on
the Mac version are the main tool pallette and the Simple Entry,
Special Tools, and Smart Shape toolbars.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]