dc wrote:

David W. Fenton écrit:

Now, it's possible that these things have been changed in newer
versions of Finale. If so, I'd like to know.

Well, I Autosave every 1 minute in Fin2004, and it's never bothered me. But then, I don't do Wagner.

I turn autosave off in every application I use, preferring instead to hit ctrl-s quite often in my own "autosave mode." That way I know the program won't be in the middle of doing something important when the file gets saved, and I can be sure that a step I am in the middle of is completed.

I have run into too many problems over the years with autosave messing things up because it takes over whenever it is scheduled to run, regardless of what other processes may be running.

--
David H. Bailey