Very good, thanks. Yes, I didn't mean trilling on one pitch, you are correct. What I had in mind there was a rapid alternation of strokes on one bar, say, 32nd notes, or the tremolo between octaves. I've now had some excellent alternatives proposed, so I shall have to think them through.

Thanks again,

Dean