At 03:04 PM 10/10/2005, Burt Fenner wrote:
>Probably what is happening is that the notes are drawing after the
>expression. Try attaching the expression to the following system so that
>it will print after the notes.

Yes, WinSupport just suggested something similar. I don't like this workaround for several reasons, not least of which is that I then lose the expression's auto-positioning capabilities. Also, while in my case I don't need the expression to print in parts, if I *did* want it to appear in parts, this workaround would make me go into each part and adjust the position of each expression, which is not good.

I think the workaround I posted (blank notation staff style) gives a better result.

Aaron.