On 11.10.2005 A-NO-NE Music wrote:
The creator of this application was one of the key engineers who
designed Spark. DSP-Q sounds as good as Spark, wide and detailed. And
price is just too right, $150!!

Unfortunately it simply cannot do what I need to do.

I am a mixing engineer (when I am not playing flute nor composing) and
not a mastering engineer. I only need these apps for CD finalizing for low budget clients. Otherwise I sent out to mastering house as the way
should be.  If I were a real mastering engineer, I would need at least
Sonic Solution (now SonicStudio) and not to mention mastering room (this
is the main problem!).

SonicStudio does not run on OS X. It requires OS 9, and therefor cannot run on any machine currently available. It's dead.

I will be going ProTools. For what I need it seems to actually be better than Peak, and quite a bit cheaper with the MBox.

Johannes

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de