Le 05-10-11 à 14:56, Don Hart a écrit :

I may have just missed the conversation concerning this, but has anyone else noticed that the smaller the percentage screen view being used in '06 (mac)
the more frequently notes appear to be on incorrect adjacent lines or
spaces? I didn't notice it right away, but some notes are even affected at
100%.

I routinely work somewhere between 50% and 70% in scroll view. This hasn't been a problem in '05 and previously for quite a few versions. This is not good. Is there some setting I'm missing or an adjustment I can make? Has
anyone talked to MM about this?

Thanks,

Don Hart

Doesn't it help if you check the smooth font options in Program options --> view?

Éric Dussault