The plugin is less important for Fin06, which I believe can Copy/Insert everything correctly except Meas-attached text blocks. Before Fin06, however, Mass Copy is essential. It is still essential if

1. You use meas-attached text blocks.
2. You use shape-based articulations.

One of the more annoying changes in Fin06 is the loss of meas-attached shapes when using copy/replace. Mass Copy can be used to augment this, but it should not be necessary. MM designers for Fin06 should be shot. (Well, figuratively anyway--I'm really not violent except when it comes to words.)

Darcy James Argue wrote:

Hi Karen,

In recent versions of Finale, clip files work exactly the same as copy and insert. There is no particular advantage to using clip files.

And again, Ryan really needs to use Robert's Mass Edit plugin for this.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://homepage.mac.com/djargon