Ah, thanks.

Dean

On Oct 19, 2005, at 1:52 AM, dhbailey wrote:

Dean M. Estabrook wrote:

When is it reasonable to expect the debugged version?
Dean

It is reasonable to have expected to find it in our shrink-wrapped packages which were delivered when we ordered our upgrade and paid them the money for a working version that wouldn't trash users' work.

In the past, the first update where they fixed the most obvious bugs (those they felt they had to fix without totally losing their user base -- things like not deleting temp files they'll never fix) would have been released right around now, so keep checking their web-site (and/or this list), because FinaleMusic doesn't send out e- mails announcing such interim releases (at least as far as my failing memory serves me).

--
David H. Bailey