Bill,

I'll get right on it. Others who rant and rave at JazzCord's flaws, omissions and hair-pulling workarounds, feel free to join in!

The address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Christopher

On Oct 22, 2005, at 3:48 PM, bill wrote:

Hi Christopher,

I would be happy to except that MakeMusic would have to sanction it because of their copyright issues. I have had problems with them in the past, and they have absolutely no interest (that I know of) in the work I have done with my chord font set. Possibly you and other interested parties could "petition" MM to allow me to do it, as I seem to carry little weight with
them on my own.

Bill Duncan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: Christopher Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:40:15 -0400
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Jazz version of ChordSuf?

Bill Duncan,

Glad to see you on the list, where I can publicly buttonhole you and
ask you outright: Any chance of you coming up with a chord suffix font
like your brilliant, ingenious ChordSuf, but that matches more closely
with the JazzFont, to replace the inadequate JazzCord? I, for one,
would be an enthusiastic client, and I hope that some of the other
listers who (try to) use JazzFont in their work will support me on
this.

Then, in an ideal world, MakeMusic will pay you big bucks to include it
in the next version of Finale...

Hopefully,

Christopher