My mantra for notation is this and this only: "Be impossible to misunderstand."

Well, you have succeeded in this. This is important to me too...probably because I deal so much with recording situations and there isn't time to explain notational issues...sessions are SO expensive. My work is extremely utilitarian in nature. But you seem to have captured the best of both worlds. It looks great and is clear as well!

I would like to be a part whatever is going on and to help make things better for all of us. And, I am looking forward to getting to know you all better, as I have not had the privilege of being with my peers for some time. Thanks for this.

Welcome aboard. This is a great group of folks....I have only been a part of this community for a short time but there are some really talented and knowledgeable people here that are very generous with sharing their time to help others. I have certainly learned a lot...and been alerted to problems and fixes in record time which has saved me more than once!

Plus, I have picked up a few new friends here too!

My best to you...:-)

Karen