On 11/1/05 2:51 PM, "Morris Inouye" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Which separate Number keypad do you use?

I use a Kensington "Pocket Keypad" with my PowerBook.  (I had an Amazon
Giftcard for $25 and the Keypad cost around $25 with free shipping, so I
basically got it for free!)  It works nicely, easy plug-n-play into USB, and
has two more USB ports in the back, so it works as a hub.  This is really
good for me, since I usually have one USB port already used up with my
little MIDI controller, and I prefer to use a mouse rather than the
trackpad.  This way I can get all three plugged in to the two USB ports on
the PowerBook, and still have one port left over if I need it!

The only drawback is, like the one Johannes mentioned, it doesn't have a =
(equals) on it.  But, the one next to the Delete button on the main keyboard
works just fine.  Just takes a little getting used to.

-- Mike