Hi all,

since Finale 2006b seems to support VST instruments, I started to give them a try. I copied the GPO big band to Finale's VST folder, and it gets recogniced. However, to use it, I have to load the sounds into GPO. Does that really mean I have to check first in the instrument list which sounds are used on which channels and load the GPO sounds accordingly, or is there a somewhat more modern and easier way? At least, it works and I have better sounds than ever in Finale...

Playing around I got a new problem. I switched the out of the smart music soft synth to my hammerfall DSP and my active monitors instead using the soundblaster audigy 2 and computer speakers. However, today I wanted to try more, but got no sound at all. The settings seem to be stuck to outputs 3/4 of my hammerfall DSP, volume is zero, and whatever I try, I don't seem to be able to change the settings. Hitting ok and opening the dialogue box again brings just the same results.

Normally I don't give much thought on the sounds, since I use Finale primarily for notation - but now it won't work the way it did, I have to...

Any hints?

Kurt