On Dec 17, 2005, at 10:57 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

On 17 Dec 2005, at 9:21 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

BTW - 2006b seems to be working pretty well, but the delay in mass edit area selection (and related things like measure tool and staff tool area selections) and nudging delay are still annoyingly slow. MM says that this is a result of a redesign of the whole drawing code that was done to fix existing problems, but this was good in 2005 (for me anyway), so I don't understand what is going on. I'm not saying they are wrong, and there was nothing to fix, but I don't experience it that way. Am I missing something?

If you are finding that FinMac2006b is slower overall than FinMac2005, definitely mention this to MacSupport. You might also want to encourage them to release a Fin2006c release that specifically addresses these delays.

Darcy,

You and I will see some of the MM people in a month, and we can "send the message" then. Of course, I have notified Macsupport.

BTW, if it is safe to remove the non-notation GPO instruments, where are they kept? Is it easy to find the separate files?

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace