Which (not to particularly pick on MakeMusic, since lots of companies are now doing that) is EXTREMELY annoying.

How simple would it be to put a SPAM filter on their email?

I suppose  a music company doesn't know squat about the Internet.

At 12/21/2005 11:37 AM, Fisher, Allen wrote:

>Actually, No.
>
>You need to go to the website and fill out the appropriate support form:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/bvwb8
>
>The big reasons that this was done was to eliminate the thousands of
>spam messages that flow through the support addresses, and better track
>what problems folks are having.
>
>Allen

Phil Daley          < AutoDesk >
http://www.conknet.com/~p_daley