OOPS...  I meant to say control-click, not option-click.

J. Scott Jones
Band/Orchestra Director/Freelance Trumpet Player-Teacher/Music Engraver

On Dec 21, 2005, at 1:18 PM, Scott Jones wrote:

I've already done that and the tie continues to jump across the previous repeat bar back into the first ending. the endings were inserted sing the simple insertion method. (right click 1st ending measure and tell to insert basic 1st/2nd ending). Option-click on Macs.

By the way, I am in Mac Fin06b.