I wanted to thank all the Finale listers who have
supported us over the past 6 years of online sales
and to point everyone to our New Year sale.
We have some special offers which include the CD
version of the Handbook of Instrumentation by this
list's own Andrew Stiller and also our Ted Ross CD.
Happy New Year,
Nick
Dr Nick Carter,
Owner, npc Imaging, 2228 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.npcimaging.com Tel/fax: +1 (707) 573 9361
President, North Bay Electric Auto Association
Solectria EV owner. "Spare the air every day - drive electric!"

** New digital Bach edition (18,000+ pages) & digital Grove! **
**     CoachMe - Complete Opera/Soloist Roles on audio CD    **
** 61 CD sheet music titles: thousands of pages from $14.20! **
**           Ted Ross and Stiller Handbook on CD-ROM         **
**   Books by Powell, Stone, etc.,   Dover scores in stock   **