From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 January 2006 12:47
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Staves will not follow new order (Finale 2002)

I have changed the order of two staves in a multi-stave work by dragging the

stave and then using sort and respace while in scroll view.  The staves are
as I want them in scroll view, but when I go to page view, the staves are in

the original order.  When I try dragging and respacing the staves in page
view, the dragging only works fully on the stave I drag (other systems are
moved to a lesser extent) and respacing has no effect.
I have done this on another file with exactly the same layout and it worked
as expected, so I do not know what has gone wrong here.  Any suggestions?

Michael Lawlor