If you read the FUCKING manual in the index under DOUBLING it says it right there!!!

Doubling see TRANSPOSITION dialog box 27-46

I think it is YOU sir that has Stockholm syndrome. You are too freaking stubborn to see that you are absolutely dumb. Finale's index gave you at least TWO ways to get to what you wanted to do. It's right there. Man......I just don't know what to say........If you couldn't find it in the menus, a simple, 5 second look in the Index can find it.